Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
This isn't a bug, but more a "obtainable but unobtainable NPC." In my main world, I can't obtain the Golfer NPC, because the world was made in Mobile 1.2, so I do not have an underground desert. There should be another way to get the Golfer if you have a world made in 1.2. Maybe there could be a feature to make an UG Desert. Please help.

You could try placing sand blocks/sandstone blocks in a large area somewhere underground and see if it creates an artificial underground desert. I'm not completely certain if it will work or not though. It is possible it might require the natural walls of the Underground desert in 1.3+ worlds.

I built a huge underground desert with the walls, the blocks, everything, and for some reason, the game didn't register it as an UG desert. No Music, no golfer, no enemies, nothing. I don't know why it is not working. At this point, I'm stumped.

It is fine.

Ultimately it looks like it may not be possible. A consequence of adding more features to world generation in future updates overtime. Similarly, NPCs such as the Hairstylist can't be obtained from pre 1.2 worlds.

Back
Top Bottom