Greetings fellow Terrarians around the world!

My name is Myrrah, and I am a long time British Terraria player since April 2015, and I enjoy the hell out of Terraria so much that it’s one of my favorite games to play. I play mostly on Xbox Series X/S, but I first played on Xbox 360 back in the day. I also play on iOS, but after upgrading from my iPhone 8 Plus to my iPhone 13 Mini, I lost my entire save data with my post-Moon Lord world and everything else, so I have to get everything all over again. I’m a cool dude to hang around with and I enjoy engaging in conversations with people that play Terraria. Not only that, but I’d do anything to help out many fellow Terrarians as I do on Xbox. I moved into the United States many years ago, and it felt nice to be welcomed by people. I may not be the best at introductions, but that was all I could do. So yeah, now you know everything about me. See you on Xbox Live! ;)

Hell yeah 90s games are always awesome no matter the age. I love them all.
Same mate, and I also happen to enjoy early 2000s PC FPSs like Counter Strike: Condition Zero which is my favorite CS game and I do enjoy Blood which is a 1997 Gothic Horror FPS and a plethora of other games like the South Park games and more

Back
Top Bottom