Mobile Greetings

Obsi

Terrarian
Hi, I'm Obsi. I've played Terraria a lot and maybe you could count me an avid fan? :cool:

Oh right! I think I got too carried away. I'm from Singapore, and I'm 12 years old. If you're from SE Asia, you will probably guess I'm Primary 6. Nope, Sec 1. I can get used to the nickname "squeaker" even though I don't have a mic. I just recently continued Terraria after they got it pumped up 1.2 and ready for new content. :confused:

I have defeated 4 Planteras, a Skeletron Prime (because my old world couldn't be fitted with Plantera) and a Golem.
Guess I'm preetty lucky since I got a Golem Trophy on my first Golem run and a Rare Nettle Burst (according to my friend):merchantwink:

Back to the point.
I'm hoping you guys can accept me as a Terraria player even though I'm not a PC MASTER RACE!!!11!!1 guy so...

I'm also not used to the color and font usage so yeah I might glitch out with the text and stuff.

Thanks!
-Obsi
:joy::joy:

P.s. I won't post pictures often because I don't know how to throw in screenshots from my tablet. ;(

Hi, I'm Obsi. I've played Terraria a lot and maybe you could count me an avid fan? :cool:

Oh right! I think I got too carried away. I'm from Singapore, and I'm 12 years old. If you're from SE Asia, you will probably guess I'm Primary 6. Nope, Sec 1. I can get used to the nickname "squeaker" even though I don't have a mic. I just recently continued Terraria after they got it pumped up 1.2 and ready for new content. :confused:

I have defeated 4 Planteras, a Skeletron Prime (because my old world couldn't be fitted with Plantera) and a Golem.
Guess I'm preetty lucky since I got a Golem Trophy on my first Golem run and a Rare Nettle Burst (according to my friend):merchantwink:

Back to the point.
I'm hoping you guys can accept me as a Terraria player even though I'm not a PC MASTER RACE!!!11!!1 guy so...

I'm also not used to the color and font usage so yeah I might glitch out with the text and stuff.

Thanks!
-Obsi
:joy::joy:

P.s. I won't post pictures often because I don't know how to throw in screenshots from my tablet. ;(
Welcome to the forums!

Back
Top Bottom