Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
when underwater, if you have a hammered ramp-like block above and below you (I'm not entirely sure how else to describe it) and walk towards the wall I think it puts your head in the block and allows you to breathe while underwater. (there's another spot a little above me and to the left that you might be able to see better and get a better understanding of what I'm saying.)
Capture 2020-06-02 04_14_14.png

I tried to explain it as best as possible, sorry if it's not enough information or doesn't really make sense.

De hecho si funciona, en resumen hay que martilla el de abajo, dejar dos bloques y martillar el de arriba y ya te metes ahí.

I think this might be a hard one to fix. As far as tiles go, a slope is still a full tile, water can't just fill the air created by a slope because that air pocket is still considered part of the slope tile. Otherwise, there might have to be separate blocks for when a tile has water/lava/honey flowing through it at every liquid level for every direction it could be flowing, for every block in the game.

Back
Top Bottom