Hello, All

KosherKitten

Terrarian
So, erm, hi, I'm Kyra. Just got Terraria a few days back (though I've been wanting to get it for quite some time) and am thus looking to get involved in the community. Just your friendly neighborhood Confetti Queen looking to cause chaos and destruction wherever she can ^^ Not really much else I need to say here, if you really care you can go read my profile owo

Anywhales, Hope to see you around. Vile~

>Annie. Lol, shoulda seen that coming. And thank you ^^ I am most certainly enjoying the game, possibly a bit more than is healthy XD

Hello and welcome aboard! Glad to hear you're enjoying Terraria, its always good to see new fans. Have fun and enjoy your stay :)

Not sure whether you're Kyra...
Or Alexus...

Anyways, a warm welcome to you from me, the mighty Swordbomb and official King Dedede of the forums! If you need any help with Kirby, I'm your guy! I've got the info, the strategies, the music, the remixes, the clobbering... I have it all!

Feel privileged! Your getting a welcome message by the one and only Brick Creeper :dryadtongue: anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

I'm a bit late, but meh.
Hallo, and welcome to the forums! You're lucky to be welcomed by the one and only Myu, proud fangirl and gif-person-thing. Also a Legend of Zelda expert, I'd like to say.
If you need any help with flashy vanity sets (the only thing I'm actually good at in Terraria), you could just come to moi!
Other than that, I welcome you to the amazing Terraria Community Forums! ^_^

Not sure whether you're Kyra...
Or Alexus...

Anyways, a warm welcome to you from me, the mighty Swordbomb and official King Dedede of the forums! If you need any help with Kirby, I'm your guy! I've got the info, the strategies, the music, the remixes, the clobbering... I have it all!
Oh, I'm Lexi. That changed post-forums entry

Back
Top Bottom