PC Hello and welcome to my introduction.

True or False: You are never to old to enjoy video games

• Total voters

zKrieg

Official Terrarian
Hi everyone. My name is zKrieg and I am your average married office dwelling neck bearded grandpa gamer. I enjoy long days of gaming while sitting in my office and I hate shaving. And my wife isn't bothered by either of them. She's games too but fortunately doesn't need to shave.

Now you may ask yourself, "Is he really an old neck bearded grandpa gamer?". The answer is yes I am an old gamer but no I am not a grandpa. I do have a neck beard but since we don't have a basement for me to dwell in I like to spend my time in the office. I am an avid gamer and PC enthusiast. My first console was a brand new off the shelf Atari 2600 with a single button joystick. I remember walking into Sear's one Christmas and my father buying that Atari for my younger brother and me. Little did anyone know how much I would like video games. I have been hooked ever since.

I have a few hundred hours playing Terraria and enjoy combing through the wiki for every detail of information. So much so that I joke a lot about not being able to find the wiki download link. If you ever need help with a boss or anything at all just let me know.

Over the years I've made a huge investment in consoles and custom built PC's. I feel that through that investment I have somehow had an impact, on a small scale, on what gaming is today. I also have strong reservations about it's current direction.

I play other games such as Team Fortress 2, Risk of Rain, Left 4 dead 2 to name a few. Other interest's and hobbies I enjoy are science, technology, science fiction, theology, Reddit, boards games like Chess and Cities and Knights of Catan. We really enjoy C & K and have gotten friends and family hooked on it.

I also like having a garden during the summer but that's old people stuff.

Well that was a tad long winded. I hope I didn't bore you. Since this is a gaming community I thought I would keep the topic on gaming related stuffs. This community is great and I really enjoy hanging out here. I'm usually willing to lend a hand if you ever have a need so don't be afraid to ask.

Peace,
zKrieg

Ahoy there and welcome aboard. Never too old for gaming, I plan on gaming when I'm in my old folks home, complaining that games aren't as good as they were in my day and cursing the young for having no respect. Actually, I pretty much do that already... Anyways, enjoy your stay and its good to see you enjoy sci-fi, its my favourite genre.

WHALECOME to the Terraria Community Forums!
tumblr_mqsej6VFWJ1rjcfxro1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom