PS3 Hello! Anyone want to hang out on Terraria?

Weirdolol24

Official Terrarian
I am a 13 year old girl who is looking for someone to play with on terreria or(Minecraft) My psn account is jaden_lol24. I have decent stuff so I can help you if you want. Thanks!

I am a 13 year old girl who is looking for someone to play with on terreria or(Minecraft) My psn account is jaden_lol24. I have decent stuff so I can help you if you want. Thanks!
i could use alot of help especially with the terrible wepons i have if you wanna add me my psn account is gastrid32_1q

I don't know if your gonna check this again but if you are my name is Robert, and you could say Im a very good builder and I like to mine. Im 15 yrs old(Male) and is looking for friends. They don't have to have a mic but if they do then the better.
P.S. I have a mic also.
[doublepost=1506197255,1506197140][/doublepost]I also have minecraft and forgot to say my username but it's Myst3rious_Fox_, yup just like my username here...

I don't know if your gonna check this again but if you are my name is Robert, and you could say Im a very good builder and I like to mine. Im 15 yrs old(Male) and is looking for friends. They don't have to have a mic but if they do then the better.
P.S. I have a mic also.
[doublepost=1506197255,1506197140][/doublepost]I also have minecraft and forgot to say my username but it's Myst3rious_Fox_, yup just like my username here...

When i added you and said hello and to send an invite nicely, I didnt hear anything from you for almost a half hour. You were in game too :mad:

If anyone of you guys wants to play, I'm The_Extinct_One. Or, if you want to play on PS4, my name is SSJKohl

Hey, I’m 12 my bdays In 3 days, and I’ll be happy if anyone in here would like to add me on ps3 to play terraria. Add me Lionel_leon123

Back
Top Bottom