Hello, Hello?

A៷៰៷

Terrarian
I'm A៷៰៷ (Anon, for those who see blocks), a 2 year Terraria player who's been playing the game on and off, until I was forced to wipe out Windows 8(.1) on my laptop, due to it being corrupted. But I'd say that isn't a bad thing, as I was introduced to the amazing world of Open-Source Software, like GNU/Linux. Free as in freedom, as they say. I mainly joined this forum because I wanted to contribute my end of the Open Beta Terraria has for GNU/Linux. I might leave after the Betas are over, popping in every once-in-a-while to comment on something. Also I've gain some experience playing around with GNU/Linux distros, and am striving to be a programmer, so if you need help with getting started with using free software like GNU/Linux, just ask! I'd more than be happy to get you over to something that just works, unlike Windows and OSX.

With that said, Hello!

By the by, if anyone's curious here's my computer specs. Nothing too difficult, just Ubuntu 15.04 Vivid, though I'm thinking about switching to something a wee bit more advance, like Void, Funtoo, or Linux From Scratch.

Back
Top Bottom