PS5 Hello, I've never posted on a website like this.. I'm looking for online friends to play terraria on PS5 with, btw new world without using other chara

GBWolfi

Terrarian
For some reason they got rid of community tabs on PS5 so it's impossible to find people on PS5 itself so I have to come here to find people 😭

Hate that community tabs are no longer a thing so I totally get ya. Im also on PS5 and these days Ive been wanting to start a new playthrough, I only play expert but was hoping to find someone down to try master mode (Ive never tried it). Hav u ever finished the game in expert difficulty?

Hate that community tabs are no longer a thing so I totally get ya. Im also on PS5 and these days Ive been wanting to start a new playthrough, I only play expert but was hoping to find someone down to try master mode (Ive never tried it). Hav u ever finished the game in expert difficulty?
I'll try it with ya

How far are you on your playthrough? I've never tried master mode either, haven't played terraria in years and just came across this website.

How far are you on your playthrough? I've never tried master mode either, haven't played terraria in years and just came across this website.
I ended up getting bored and stopped playing, found a couple ppl but the timezones simply didnt work, crazy hard to play if someone lives 14hrs ahead of you lol... anyways what brings u back to the game?

Back
Top Bottom