Hello, This is the first game forum I ever felt like becoming part of!

Huggamunch The Conqueror

Official Terrarian
You can call me Huggamunch if you wish I have been playing terraria since the days of Xbox 360, I currently play terraria on Xbox one and sometimes PC but my computer is not a gaming one so console mostly. As said in my title I have never been one to join forums accept this one as I feel like I will fit in here that being said I might as well share a little if you will humor me. I have been gaming a long time since I was a kid I also have a massive interest in folklore of countries you know stories of ghouls , goblins , Etc. The reason I decided to skulk out of the shadows and join this forum is I have always loved terraria and how the devs work with the community, This game we all love has always been to me a gem in a sea of games and I always come back to it, Its a great game to just chill on. I lately have gotten into the building side of it inspired by youtubers like Khaios. I hope I will be welcomed here and wish the best for everyone and if you did thanks for reading this intro!

Welcome to the Forum! I'll just call you Hug/Munch if it's all the same? Huggmunch is a bit of a fingerfull :D
In all seriousness, I'm confident you'll enjoy your stay! Plenty of good people to meet and friends to make along the way. If you ever need help (forum or game) feel free to reach out and I'll do my best! Until then, have fun!

P.s. I'm also pretty big on folklore, mythology, and I've been studying medeival Armaments for years now, so we're both needs :p

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't respond sooner thanks for the warm greeting I appreciate it and hope you have a great day! I also forgot to mention in my bio that I to like medieval weaponry and armor I have a kettle helm , longbow and arrows as well as a few weapons but not tons again thank you and I hope you have a great day!

P.S. Munch or Hug is fine if you want to shorten my name I don't mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom