Help! Can I find plantera?

You need to go to the underground jungle then you should find a bulb
[DOUBLEPOST=1441159320,1441159247][/DOUBLEPOST]Then to get the pirate map go to the ocean at the edges of the world and fight orcas and sharks then it should drop

You need to go to the underground jungle then you should find a bulb
[DOUBLEPOST=1441159320,1441159247][/DOUBLEPOST]Then to get the pirate map go to the ocean at the edges of the world and fight orcas and sharks then it should drop

Thanks I will try :joy:

On Mobile you only need to kill one mechanical boss for Planteras bulbs to spawn. They will spawn slowly over time. If you can't find any, wait a few in game days until they spawn.

To get pirate maps you have to kill enemies in the ocean biome (basically the edges of the world). ~;)

Yeah I knew that but I was really grasping at straws trying to figure out why they aren't spawning I thought maybe 1.2.8 was a typo haha

So yeah my version is 1.2.8 and I know when plantera was added to game but somehow its not spawning in my world so I will try to search all jungles one more time

So yeah my version is 1.2.8 and I know when plantera was added to game but somehow its not spawning in my world so I will try to search all jungles one more time
The bulbs can take days in game to even appear once the requirements are met. Also try using this site as it is a great source of info. Link goes to page for the bulbs you seek but check out the entire page as well.

I got so many pirate maps. That's so odd. But I haven't been able to play mobile though as much because it's just broken. I mean, I got a pirate map from a pirate invasion, if not more than just one. So odd.

Back
Top Bottom