Resolved Help with Stained Glass Walls

Pinkle

Terrarian
I made a purple stained glass wall but in a certain area about 5 of the blocks are grey and about 7 of the blocks are red. I knocked them out and replaced them and still the exact colors in the exact positions. When I knock the blocks out they say "purple glass wall." What is going on? I initially had a stone wall there and I tried to paint it pink and the pink did not show up on the black surface so I knocked it all out. Help!

I did see the scraper but I knocked out the entire stone wall and put the purple glass wall in. I will try the scraper on the glass wall and see what happens but from what I have read if you knock out a painted wall that should be the end of it.

I did see the scraper but I knocked out the entire stone wall and put the purple glass wall in. I will try the scraper on the glass wall and see what happens but from what I have read if you knock out a painted wall that should be the end of it.
I've never really used paint, so you could be right. I am interested to see what your results are though.

Back
Top Bottom