Help with white box around armor sprite

Forgotten Spear

Terrarian
For some reason this sprite appears perfectly fine until I stand still, when it seems like theres a white box around the sprite. Ive checked the image im using and theres no white pixels there so i cant figure out what the problem is.
whitesquare.png
(this is what it looks like ingame)

Attachments

• Armor_Body_32.png
    Armor_Body_32.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 242
There are no white pixels in that image. You're working on armor body 32 so that would be the wooden breastplate. If the white pixels only appear when equiping the wooden breastplate and standing still you have to check the "arm" image of the wooden armor (Armor_Arm_xx) for white pixels on the first 5 frames.

Okay so it is clearly not the arm sprite. I think it is the player body (player_X_X) that has white pixels.

Actually the issue rises from a error in the transparency color.the transparency color gradient must be black. (Basically someone took a color and made it 0 transparency) outside of a proper gradient you could try to wipe the transparency with an eraser.
If you know of armyfrog (aka maker of the terrifine project) talk to him if your having issues. (Tho you'll need to find the messed up sprite)

Back
Top Bottom