Hi, I'm VictorGD

VictorGD

Terrarian
Currently, building in Terraria is my biggest passion.

I struggle quite a lot with finishing projects, but it has gotten better since I stopped starting so many of them.

My main Terraria goal is to make a discord server that works as a school that teaches people how to build,
hugely inspired by another discord server that teaches people how to create in Geometry Dash instead.

I want to do crazy things with building in Terraria like making desktop wallpapers (my pfp was already taken in Terraria! It's just edited).

Some other games that I play are:
Celeste, Geometry Dash, I Wanna Maker and The World's Hardest Game. (lmao all of them are movement based)

I tried to learn Godot in the past, but I'm not in the mood for going through the hard process of learning it, and I don't really see
a point in learning it when I enjoy building in Terraria way more. I might do a complete 180 on that in the future, but not right now.

Also, I'm really into fiction! I'm a fan of Invincible, and I'm interested in making my own stories.
Sometimes, I think about my life like a writer. I think of events/stages in my life as "arcs". It's pretty cool.
I'm planning on making an 8 volume long comic based on a certain .io game, and I want to make the characters actually smart.

Usually, I'm alone with my ideas because most communities that I'm in just say stuff like "no you will never achieve that".
I've gotten used to being completely alone, but I'll be so happy to meet people who I can actually be together with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom