Hi there. >//w//<

Shibuyah-kun

Terrarian
I'm uh, a pretty new Terrarian, having gotten the game a couple or so weeks ago, and it was seriously the most fun I had had in a sandbox game before! I just adored exploring, building better gadgets, and finding new things in my world. Even though I had a few "cheap" deaths at first, it was all part of a learning experience, and I found myself adapting more and more as I went along. Well, until hardmode came around, and I ran into a wall of sorts, in terms of progress. >w<; That smoothed over eventually, but man, that was quite the adventure. >w<

...Wait, I'm supposed to be introducing myself. Sorry. owo; A-anyways, I'm a pixel-artist of sorts, I love video games quite a heap, which comes second to my love for cats. I hope to get to know you guys well, and to become friends in this neat place. ^w^

@Reva, Yes, they most certainly are--I think that cats are the cutest kind of animal, regardless of kind. Heck, even lions are adorable to me, but they're the kind I wouldn't just walk up to and pet. XD

Thank you for the welcome, though, it's very nice to meet you! ^w^

I'm not a cat but I seem like so so welcome. Also make an art thread to show of your pixels I'm sure you will get a lot of positive feedback.

D'aww, thank you, guys--hahah, whether you're cats or not, I equally appreciate both welcomes greatly! ^w^

@piemansauce, I'll definitely look into setting one up soon, thank you for your vote of confidence! One style I work in, I mostly make standard standing sprites, but this is due to my being a little uncertain as to how to animate just yet. I'll gather up a few of my favorites, and see about starting that thread soon. >w<

Cats are evil.
Regardless, welcome to the forums.
Hope you enjoy your stay, as it's gonna be a long one, because once you join, you can't ever leave.
And you've joined already, so...
Yeah.
You're stuck with us for eternity.
You signing up was pretty much signing over your soul.

well, enjoy your stand here, and beware of the things that lurk around here, like me. :u

@Privy; Huh? But I don't feel any different--am I safe from the signing of the soul, somehow? ...Heh, having cats must have made me immune to the soul-loss thing. I'm here willingly, anyway, since Terraria's awesome. XD

Jokes aside though, thank you for the welcome. >w<

@DG-VR.; Well, not ALL things that lurk are bad, y'know, just shy! I do it myself, actually, since I'm usually to shy to say anything. ;w;

Of course you don't feel any different.
Losing your soul is a painless process.
At first.
Although cats are soulless and evil, so maybe you never had one to begin with. Who knows.
I'm a lurker myself most of the time.

@Privy; Well...I dunno, I think the soul is intricately linked to one's emotions, and such, and uh...since my emotions fluctuate so, I'm pretty sure I still have it. <w<;

Cats may be pretty mischievous at times, but, I'd hardly say they're evil. The ones I have are seriously sweet, and I even have one as an adopted brother/bff from an art-site I frequent, though that's a cat of another color, I suppose. >w<

Back
Top Bottom