tModLoader Horizon Mod - a medium scale content mod

Cystra

Terrarian
-=Intro=-
I am creating a project called the Horizon mod, a medium scale content mod. This is my first time making a mod of this caliber, and I want to announce info about the project as some form of teaser for what is to come.
-=Roadmap=-
Upon release, the mod will have 7 bosses (3 Pre-hardmode, 3 Hardmode, and 1 Post-Game Superboss) and around 60-ish enemies. 1 boss is based off of an official concept, 2 are Easter egg/reference bosses, and the rest are currently being planned out. There will be around 100 new weapons, 23 new accessories, 1 new gemstone, 13 new vanity sets and 18 new armor sets.
I currently have 5 weapons and 1 enemy implemented, as I have just started development yesterday.
-=Potential Compatibility=-
Horizon Mod is not planned to have cross-mod compatibility in mind. Mods like Calamity will most likely :red: up the balance of this mod.
-=Potential Release Window=-
The mod will release in beta when I add in at least 2 bosses, 30 weapons, 6 armor sets, 6 vanity sets, and 3 accessories.
Images below are preview art.
-=Want To Help?=-
If you want to help me with the mod, please let me know. I am only looking for contributors with relatively good experience at pixel art and Terraria modding, whether that be texture packs or TML mods.
I will update everyone on progress as much as I can.​

Attachments

• Masamune.png
    Masamune.png
    741 bytes · Views: 32
  • EmeraldChainsword.png
    EmeraldChainsword.png
    849 bytes · Views: 36
  • ???.png
    ???.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 32
  • ??? (Phase 2).png