Resolved Hosting stuck on "Found Server"

12345_54321

Terrarian
Since 1.4 came out, me and my friend have been playing a lot. I have been hosting the server for the past few days. Last night, however, it suddenly broke and I couldn't host a world (using steam multiplayer), and it would just stick on the "found server" screen and not load me into the game. Since, of course, our playthrough is on that world and we've already done a bunch of builds gotten past a few mech bosses, I would like to be able to continue playing on said world with my friend, along with being able to host worlds again.

Things I have tried:
-Checking if port 7777 is already being used
-Changing the properties of the Terraria file
-Just waiting
-Hoping

Other information:
I have previously downloaded and uninstalled Tmodloader, but currently have the steam mod uninstalled on my device.
I can join my friend's world fine.

Hello

I get this bug happening a lot, my fix I found for this is to open Task manager, goto Details, Press T, find Terraria Server and end task!

If that does not work make sure you are not running anything such as Bluestacks, which I heard runs on the same Port 7777 Idk?
I closed my Bluestacks and that fixed it one time!

You can also search your pc for ''Resource Monitor''
Goto TCP Connections or Listening ports and check if anything else is using port 7777.

Hope any of this helps!

I tried the first option, but instead of a Terraria server turns out I had a TModLoader server up the whole time. Thank you so much, I never would have thought of that!

Glad it worked, you're welcome sir!
It bugged me a lot! and Still does!

If only my current thread could get replies with solutions... :(

Back
Top Bottom