PC How to respawn the Guide! (Easy Way!)

Did it work for you?

• No

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Hi there fellow Terrarians! You lost after a fight against the WoF and want to respawn the guide easily?
You did everything but you cant seem to spawn it? Then you are in the right place! Go ahead and open the spoilers
Have fun reading :)
Please note that this method/s are not guaranteed to work on ALL players in Terraria, so dont consider this as the best way on how to repsawn the guide
Other than that, the chance that this will work is 80-95% depending on your luckiness so good luck
1. Gather the resources you need to build the house (do this at night so you have alot of time to finish it), you can build it on any place you want and any design, that depends on you (no need to tell you the resources its your choice if what is it made of)
WARNING:DO NOT COVER THE HOUSE WITH WALLS COMPLETELY! LEAVE A SMALL PORTION UNCOVERED!
2. Now, get an equipment that tells you what time is it and as usual, equip it and wait for 12:00 PM or wait until the sun is at the center of the sky
3. Now, go to house and cover it now with walls completely
4. Wait for a bit and if your lucky, the Guide will spawn and instantly occupy that house you made
5. (Optional) If you want, once the Guide has respawned, immediately break the walls of the house you made to render it invalid, so if incase the Guide died and you want to respawn it again, you can follow the steps on this method with having to build a new house or having it occupied by an another NPC, instead wait for the specific time given and cover it with walls again
1. It didnt work!
-There are various reasons why, it could be that you didnt follow the steps or correctly or an invasion has left a monster on either side of the map etc etc
-Dont do this at 11:59 AM at below and do not make the house suitable atleast one time at night
-A Guide may already be existing in your world
Thats it people, hope it worked for you guys :)

Last edited:
Instruction Not clear, I summoned Moon Lord.

jk. But that's a very common-used way to respawn Guide.
Just make a house and wait.

Also, Night time is 7:30 PM to 4:30 AM.

Thanks, by that i mean after i read this tutorial the guide was standing in front of my door when it didn't even show "Blahblahblah the guide has arrived!"
Seriously, this tutorial is magic.

Back
Top Bottom