PC I have not made an intro! You guys should know a bit about me!

[Genesys] Doomdesirer911

Official Terrarian
Name's Jirachi folks, I also go by Luminium; Jirachi, Moonblessed; The Moon Worshipper, DoomDesirer, and The stardust knight.
I am an avid terrarian, exceptional player (Like speed runs from start to finish fast enough to not need them sped up for vids.), Pokemon champion of 5 regions, Expert duelist, and Goulash addict (Yes I am addicted to elbow pasta with meat sauce.)

Some achievements of mine: Expert Omniboss fighter (I have beaten all of the bosses in the game at the same time, on expert mode)
Terraria Photoshopper (I use T-Edit to make superb photoshop worlds.)
Flagship Terraria Challenge Competitor (I am essentially the beta for @Thought 's Terraria post expert Hardmode challenges, as I am the furthest along. I help work out any problems with any of his challenges.)
RP manager (Check it out! Tournament of the heavens http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?social-forums/tournament-of-the-heavens.837/)

I am a member of too many fandoms to count, so if ya wanna know if I am in one, let me know.
My five primary OC's and their backstories are below
upload_2016-5-14_16-9-8.png

Jirachi, Moonblessed is a Powertaker. He taps the abilities of anyone else he comes in combat with and adds them to his arsenal. By this reason, he is nearly a god, and able to counter any attack. He is not, however, invincible, and is very prone to suprise attacks. He also does not have the heart to kill anyone. At best, he will defeat anyone that does not realize his weakness, but won't finish the deed. He has a very charming personality, and is glad to be anyone's friend.
luminium.png

Luminium was born of members of all 4 pillars. His family was killed because of this. So to avenge his family, Luminium is going to end the war going on between every pillar and kill anyone in his way to get peace. He has a mechanical arm and an eye made of solar energy. The other eye is made of pure magic. He is skilled in all types of combat, and will stop at nothing to end the war. He will even push himself near death if need be. He mostly fights with a sniper rifle and his influx waiver. He is blinded by his goal, however, and will fight anyone in his way to the death.
Lumos.png
Nox.png
Lumos (Light) and Nox (Night) Paxvana (Pax=Peace, Vana= shortened Nirvana) are twin brothers that were born conjoined. They were separated improperly, giving Nox an extra arm just below his ribs, and Lumos a stump at the elbow. Lumos also is blind, and Nox Deaf. Lumos fights with a custom assault sniper rifle. Nox fights with a laser rifle attached to his stump and an Obsidian blade. These two cover each other's weakesses, but Lumos is the weak link, as he cannot see. He uses an electrode wired to his brain and his sniper rifle's custom camera in order to fight, but only fights as well as that camera shows him what is going on. These two have a relationship empathy based on love (They ate twins, not Gay lovers y'all. Nothing wrong with Gays, but these guys are brothers, practically joined at the hip for the first few years of their lives.

Jiranathos.png
Jiranathos is a gentleman made of pure stardust. His goal is to please anyone and everyone, and he does so with a smile. If someone however crosses him the wrong way, he can shred reality at the seams and literally drive them mad before killing them. He however does not fight unless absolutely necessary.

I personally love RimaruGames' amazing mega anime avatar creator. If you guys have any q's just ask!

Back
Top Bottom