PC I just left my dark cavern

Agraael

Terrarian
Alright.

first i'm french ..... woow baguette !
So i'm Agraael , modding is my passion since many years , almost an addiction sometimes .
When i started modding on terrria , well i was 15 years old i think , and i did some weapons and NPC .

nothing complex , just using other mods source , and changes value and sprite.
without understanding how the game and the code work.
"Mmmmm if i put this value to 10 to 1000000 , what will happen ...... ooh wow that 's awesome"

i worked on many games , but never published my content ... always kept to myself .

i left terraria ... and then the big update came .. so many mod were obsolete , and because of that i didn't want to play (not even look all new stuff).

last two month , i thought "ok ok lets what happened to this game"
so i discovered terraria's new stuff , this forum , new mods and new API.

since the last time got new skills , and i now interested about modding for real on terraria.

but why i'm here ?

i can do as i always did , codding alone in my cavern , without sharing , asking, talking to anyone about it.

well i'm making with some friend , an association in our university about modding.
to share our passion , help student to start modding , reverse engineering on games , interview modding team .. etc
maybe one day making a convention about modding .

anyways , i met people who share the same passion, and i know there plenty here too.
i guess i'm less shy about it ..

so here i am now , trying to talk to people ..

oh btw this is our website . (don't trust those number , there are bull:red: ^^ )

http://modflavors.com/

for now the project is paused , because we do not have time now .
if you have any question or suggestion about it , don't hesitate , we are merely at his beginning .

xtwzy4a.jpg

u really left ur cavern? well now im gonna steal your cookies
Welcome to the rice fields

Happy Miku day 9-3

u really left ur cavern? well now im gonna steal your cookies
Welcome to the rice fields

Happy Miku day 9-3

take many cookie as you want ! my life is devoted to candies

You could post your mod in the Modding Section of the TCF. Ask if you need any help finding it.

nah i left (lost) those mod behind, well even if i don't have time now , i'm thinking about the gameplay , make it harder or more roleplay.
like the stamina mod for exemple https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/stamina.52446/

Back
Top Bottom