TCF Suggestion I made this poll.

What should be done about the message limit?

• Increase the convo message limit so that people can send and recieve more convo messages

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decrease the convo message limit so that people can send and recieve less convo messages

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Green_Metaknight

The Destroyer
I figured that since verbal arguments haven't been convincing the mods that the convo message limit is a bad idea, they might be swayed by a vote.
The more people vote, the more accurate this vote will be, so make sure to vote!

i see why this is a issue and i see why the moderators implemented this. i was one hit hard from such a change having to delete 17k messages mostly in tester bester private land or the last post wins chaos edition aka the wasteland of eternal hell. where i would test a few things or post concept art for stuff.
but i DONT think the mods are going to change there mind on this change. this also effected like what 35% of the active user base. more active people did not even notice a thing.
i still don't agree with it but i understand where the moderator's are coming from.

There is no reason at this time to make a separate thread for this topic, please continue your discussion of it in the original thread.

edit: The poll at the top of this thread adds nothing to the discussion; we do not consider user-made polls to be binding or meaningful. The 'poll' feature of the forum is purely for entertainment value.

since verbal arguments haven't been convincing the mods that the convo message limit is a bad idea
This is why your poll is 'biased', @Green_Metaknight🐿️ - you make your opinion on the subject quite clear (which is perfectly OK!). However, since you are not objective about the subject, you cannot remove your personal biasese from this or any other poll about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom