Wavebank I replaced all of Terraria's sounds + the soundtrack!

Calamituff

Spazmatism
Yep, I replaced EVERY SINGLE SOUND in Terraria + The Music with my voice and my friend's.
If you want, you could just have the music or the sounds.

WARNING: PROFANITY INCLUDED

FEATURES
- Every single sound replaced with my own sounds
- Custom music performed by me, my brother and M.C Boy
- Metric tons of references to random things, mainly Steven Universe for some reason
- Earrape. Lots and lots of earrape.

DEMONSTRATION VIDEO:

DOWNLOAD:

OST LINK:

HOW TO USE:
[IT'S RECOMMENDED YOU CREATE BACK UPS OF THE VANILLA FILES]
- Download the zip file
- Go to Steam/steamapps/common/Terraria/Content
- Replace the Sounds folder with the one in the .zip file
- Replace Wave Bank.xwb with the one in the .zip file
- Open Terraria and enjoy :red:

Credits:
Calamituff - Voice
LooNoob199 - Voice
M.C Boy - Rapping
Tobu - Candyland

Last edited:
It would be great if you could provide a video with some examples of the sounds that you've changed!

Updated to Version 1.1

Changes:
Replaced the troublesome Corrupt SIMP sound with SHPLIT (replaced NPCKilled9)

Man, could you tell me how did you managed to change the Calamity mod music?. It is something I've wanted to do for a while.
It took quite a bit of programming, help from the tMod discord and being bullied by the tMod Discord, but basically, it's mostly stored in ModName.cs and uses checks to see when Calamity NPCs are alive to play the music. Yharon and SCal's phases were more tricky to do

It took quite a bit of programming, help from the tMod discord and being bullied by the tMod Discord, but basically, it's mostly stored in ModName.cs and uses checks to see when Calamity NPCs are alive to play the music. Yharon and SCal's phases were more tricky to do

I know this is gonna sound disrespectful and is understandable if you refuse:

Could you provide your source-code or some sort of template of it that allows just to change the music files your mod uses?.

I know this is gonna sound disrespectful and is understandable if you refuse:

Could you provide your source-code or some sort of template of it that allows just to change the music files your mod uses?.

If I'm not mistaken then extracting the mod using tModloader's built in extract feature should give you the source code, I don't remember not allowing it.

If I'm not mistaken then extracting the mod using tModloader's built in extract feature should give you the source code, I don't remember not allowing it.

Could you check?. I extracted the three parts of your mod and the extractor tells me that you didn't provide any source-code, only access to the mod's files.

Untitled.png

Could you check?. I extracted the three parts of your mod and the extractor tells me that you didn't provide any source-code, only access to the mod's files.

View attachment 302675

OK I put the source code for ModName.cs on pastebin. How to replace Calamity Music - Pastebin.com
That's all the code you need I'm pretty sure, except for adding 'modReferences = CalamityMod' to build.txt.

(oh and I updated Part 1 so that it has all the code in it instead of needing all 3 parts)

OK I put the source code for ModName.cs on pastebin. How to replace Calamity Music - Pastebin.com
That's all the code you need I'm pretty sure, except for adding 'modReferences = CalamityMod' to build.txt.

(oh and I updated Part 1 so that it has all the code in it instead of needing all 3 parts)

Hey man I know it's been a while but, did you ever managed to fix that Yharon 1 plays but 2 and 3 don't? I ask because in my case it always plays yharon 1 in both the first and second battle, even in the last phase the music doesn't change.

Back
Top Bottom