I'm new here and I have something for all of you.

Hello everyone, I like the share something interesting but first, I have noticed there weren't any recent texture packs recently so I decided to make one of my own, and I am gonna name it "All-star Universe Texture Pack.

This pack will include everyone's favorite cartoon/game characters from Nintendo, Sega, Rovio, DC and more.

Here's some of the previews I had since I played Terraria:

A Screenshot of Corpse Cookie(Aumoura Fungus), Dr Robotnik (Tim) and me at the Underground Mushroom Biome.
View attachment 234974

Here's a custom graphic Eyezor which is Jinx.
View attachment 234975

IS THAT AMI RIDING A WORM?!
View attachment 234979

Here's Mother Brain replacing a Giant Cursed Skull.
View attachment 234983

As you can see, the tiles and done of the textures don't belong to me and only belong to the respeced user

Calamity Texture Pack goes to v1tell

I don't like using Texture packs to replace them with mine because it's alot of hard work so I am going to delete the ones that ain't mine. (PS I couldn't find the default texture pack at all)

The good news is that I am almost done with the sprites(plus I added a Wave Bank for this) and the bad news is that there's is some unwanted graphics that I need to fix including the backgrounds. So check out my previous threads if you wanna see more. Buh bye and don't be a stranger!

Last edited:
Hi - it looks like you're using another texture pack in these screenshots as well as your one. Can you post some screenshots using vanilla textures, or credit the other texturepack?
Otherwise people may think that those changes are you work, which could be considered plagarism.

Hi - it looks like you're using another texture pack in these screenshots as well as your one. Can you post some screenshots using vanilla textures, or credit the other texturepack?
Otherwise people may think that those changes are you work, which could be considered plagarism.

Ok I will do that right away and also I couldn't find the default texture pack so that's the reason why.

Back
Top Bottom