Xbox One im very bored

Personal attack, banned from replying to thread
How do you know they a “bro” 😤😤😤😤😤 Stop assuming people’s genders 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡🤬😡😡😡🤬😡🤬😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬😡🤬
You are an idiot. I'm going to see if I can block you. All you do is wanting to start trouble where there doesn't need to be any. That's just plain foolishness. You're not smart enough to understand slang and affirmation. You're that offended and stay offline and do everyone else in favor.

Now another news:

Other than the people like this guy above that I quoted, Send me an invite and I will try to help. Gamertag is same as the name here.

go to their profile and click/touch ignore
I did that and it works wonders. Such a beautiful thing.

Some places where you can communicate with other people don't allow things to be blocked like this. And the ones that do seem to be where you have to jump through 15 hoops. This is short and easy and sweet.

It reminds me of the military when you're waiting to take your long range shot. You might have to wait for days, yet when you simply pull the trigger the world's suddenly got better place.

You are an idiot. I'm going to see if I can block you. All you do is wanting to start trouble where there doesn't need to be any. That's just plain foolishness. You're not smart enough to understand slang and affirmation. You're that offended and stay offline and do everyone else in favor.

Now another news:

Other than the people like this guy above that I quoted, Send me an invite and I will try to help. Gamertag is same as the name here.
it was a joke, lots of emojis tends to indicate sarcasm, not seriousness

Last edited:

Now another news:

There is NO WAY you can see THAT MANY emojis and take it seriously

Back
Top Bottom