Other Improvement to post-plantera progression

Blueninja2006

Terrarian
Dear Re-logic,

I've seen that a lot of people who think that post-plantera progression is... weird to say the least (not saying it's bad, it is just flawed is all). Here I propose a few ideas on how to fix it, for the next update (because I don't wanna extend the one you guys are working on right now or put pressure on you), if you choose to do so and choose to make a new update. So, one of the ideas I've heard is to improve the AI of Golem and the Cultist to make them harder or do something to make them harder like adding a new mechanic for example. Another idea that I've heard is adding required bosses before and/or after Golem. One of the ideas I had is to possibly make a boss that hints at the fact the ritual to free the Moon Lord is almost complete (assuming that is what the cultists are doing that is). After this boss is defeated the cultists will spawn and a text saying "You feel the presence of an ancient evil being summoned at the dungeon", or something like that. The reason for the addition of the text is that new players might not know that the cultists have spawned in if they theoretically went to the dungeon, grind all the stuff there, went to defeat Golem, and never went back to the dungeon because they didn't need to. Although that is unlikely, it is still possible. This text could also be added after defeating Golem instead if you guys choose not to add a new boss. The reason for why I and probably many people want a improvement to post-plantera progression is because there is a lot of items that get overlook because of how fast paced post-plantera is due to the fact that Golem and the Cultist, I think, are easy to defeat compared to plantera, especially Golem. Adding new required bosses, or enhancing the difficulty of Golem and possibly the Cultist will encourage players to take the time to do the new events that are introduced after plantera. If any terraria player is reading this, feel free to add to this!

From, a loyal Terraria fan.

Back
Top Bottom