PS5 In-game text is way too small compared to PC version of game (set to 200% UI Scaling).

LegoFellow

Terrarian
I own both the PC and PS4/5 versions of Terraria. My wife and I have a particularly hard time reading the text playing on our PS5 on our couch (both solo and split screen) which is right up close to our 1080p TV, with the UI Scale setting already maxed at 200%. We both have 20/20 vision.

I recently tested out the PC version on my higher resolution monitor (3440x1440) and was surprised, when sitting at the same distance from the monitor, just how much more substantially larger the 200% UI Scale setting increases the in-game text for the PC version of the game.

Has this discrepancy for the PS4 version of the game been reported already? The scaling issue fundamentally differs between the versions of the game and makes it borderline unplayable :(. Can someone from Re-Logic possibly provide me with hope that this is a known issue and maybe is being worked on? <3

Thanks for the report! We’re unaware of any issues relating to text scaling. Would you be able to send a picture of what PS5 looks like for you, alongside where your UI slider is set to?

Back
Top Bottom