introducing the TFIW mod!!

glitch_zvirus

Skeletron
i think we can all agree that we have played terraria and thought about what you would add to the game. well there is an community for that. it is called the terraria fan idea wiki and you can can go check it out your self here Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki . but i am not here for advertising a community but its upcoming mod. Calamitz the mod maker as well as everyone esle (i will mention them later) have started work but due to the vast amonut of pages in the wiki it will take a few years for the mod to be released to the pubilc. but calamitz will be releasing spoilers about the mods develeopment on our discord (which i will not put here because people will be swarming that place). anyway here are all the current spoilers
  • triplets
  • 1 debuff (iradiated)
  • 1 new block (black ice block)
  • 1 new enemy (sparking slime)
  • 4 new weapons (black hole swimmer, existence's bane, the supernova, dynastly machine gun)
these are the people who are helping with the mod
  • calamitz (mod creator)
  • amaro (helper)
  • piiiohlo666 (helper)
  • glitchz123 (helper)
  • angeltrz (helper)
i will be releasing the spoilers as we go along
but until then keep your eye out

Last edited:
ok so piohlo666 has made a banner for us
TFIWBanner.png

That might be a hard task to accomplish, not to mention a lot of the ideas on that wiki are, dare I say terrible.

That might be a hard task to accomplish, not to mention a lot of the ideas on that wiki are, dare I say terrible.
true but calamitz said that he might add them in as a joke update and for terrible ones we either 1.not add it 2.improvise or 3.edit it ourselves and add the info ourselves

if there are missinng info then we will fill in the blank spots,if they have red links then we will try to fill them in,and joke articles will be added serpately once the mod is out, for ones that are up for deletion we will cross that bridge when we get to it

Last edited:
i think we can all agree that we have played terraria and thought about what you would add to the game. well there is an community for that. it is called the terraria fan idea wiki and you can can go check it out your self here Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki . but i am not here for advertising a community but its upcoming mod. Calamitz the mod maker as well as everyone esle (i will mention them later) have started work but due to the vast amonut of pages in the wiki it will take a few years for the mod to be released to the pubilc. but calamitz will be releasing spoilers about the mods develeopment on our discord (which i will not put here because people will be swarming that place). anyway here are all the current spoilers
  • triplets
  • 1 debuff (iradiated)
  • 1 new block (black ice block)
  • 1 new enemy (sparking slime)
  • 4 new weapons (black hole swimmer, existence's bane, the supernova, dynastly machine gun)
these are the people who are helping with the mod
  • calamitz (mod creator)
  • amaro (helper)
  • piiiohlo666 (helper)
  • glitchz123 (helper)
  • angeltrz (helper)
i will be releasing the spoilers as we go along
but until then keep your eye out
You have a discord I could join ?

Back
Top Bottom