Introduction of a Cheshire Cat

Terrarian
Hello there, I'm Cypher, Also known as the Cheshire Cat of Chaos or C³ ( prononuced C CUBED for the scientifically/mathematically unsure ) . I'm an avid Terrarian ( As well as overall gamer ) , a sketch artist, and overall insane person. I love to play games, Terraria especially as that was one of the first actual games I got to play with my two best friends on steam that I loved playing... *glares at TF2's hellish gaming environment that's more stressful to me than fun*

Figure I'd mention a few series from my steam I love playing, including recent games I've loved. Batman Arkham series, Terraria, Bioshock, Darksiders ( Don't own "Darksiders II", though, and that makes me sad. D= ) , among other plat-former adventure thingies with open worlds and things! I also love drawing, I recently drew one of my Dragonball Xenoverse inspired characters in an SD style, which I was proud of when I finished... Um... Can't think of other things, so ASK ME QUESTIONS. =D

I'll end the post here before it becomes an essay sized post! XD

Welcome to the forums! Always good to see more Terraria fans join up. Have fun and enjoy your stay.

Back