Xbox 360 Is it a glitch or just a very low chance that my world got both Crimson and corruption naturally?

I have not placed any seeds on that world but for some reason on one side there's crimson and on the other side there's corrupion.
That definitely sounds like a glitch... unless others have joined your game and could have done it?? Which biome has a chest in your dungeon?

One thing is for sure. You should *Not* delete that world. This is the good kind of glitches.
Copy it, copy the copy onto a flash drive, copy that copy on to pc, copy that copy to the cloud and copy it again to be safe. And check outbthe dungeon cause i wanna know what chest you got. If you have both locked chests you gotta share it. Maybe its half and half!

Copy it, copy the copy onto a flash drive, copy that copy on to pc, copy that copy to the cloud and copy it again to be safe. And check outbthe dungeon cause i wanna know what chest you got. If you have both locked chests you gotta share it. Maybe its half and half!
That definitely sounds like a glitch... unless others have joined your game and could have done it?? Which biome has a chest in your dungeon?
I haven't played on it recently but I think there's some sort of blue chest. also no online player has joined this world at all and the only character I use for that world has never been on another one so I couldn't have got any seeds for the crimson/corruption. I NEVER place seeds either, I just keep them in a chest.

Last edited:
I haven't played on it recently but I think there's some sort of blue chest. also no online player has joined this world at all and the only character I use for that world has never been on another one so I couldn't have got any seeds for the crimson/corruption. I NEVER place seeds either, I just keep them in a chest.
Go find the chest again. Screen shot it if it is different

Back
Top Bottom