PS4 Item Giveaway (PS4)

Katie-95

Steampunker
No longer hosting. Sick of people pestering me to go on the world 24/7, even after is say no. And people just joining other worlds and griefing/destroying them because i won't go on the all item map. :nymph:
They really need to add a kick button to the console version. %-_-

Last edited:
Can you msg me parkoukid1122
[DOUBLEPOST=1436077041,1436076857][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hey this PanharithMECH800 I've messaged to u a lot of times u didn't reply me
[DOUBLEPOST=1436207997,1436207608][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey u didn't reply me I message to u like 6 to 8 times

Hey guys. I have a world with all items so feel free to add me or type your PSN down below if you need anything. If you add me just send me a friend request/message saying terraria or something :dryadsmile:
Also if you join, please avoid destroying/griefing everything, and please ask before you join, it gets pretty annoying when I'm trying to just play and people come in and destroy my main world that doesn't happen to be backed up. :nymph:
My PSN is KT-95
Are you still on

No longer hosting. Sick of people pestering me to go on the world 24/7, even after is say no. And people just joining other worlds and griefing/destroying them because i won't go on the all item map. :nymph:

I would like to know if u can go on that world for an hour or so and have a private session with me and if u let me take stuff and leave i will be willing to share ps4 games with u,
I have bo3 with all dlcs overwatch Minecraft rocket league intimate warfare with 3 dlcs rainbow six siege mwr
[doublepost=1502146425,1502146410][/doublepost]

I would like to know if u can go on that world for an hour or so and have a private session with me and if u let me take stuff and leave i will be willing to share ps4 games with u,
I have bo3 with all dlcs overwatch Minecraft rocket league intimate warfare with 3 dlcs rainbow six siege mwr

Back
Top Bottom