Jester's intro~

seventh_jester

Skeletron
Hello terraria and enthusiasts! (My name is not James.)

I am the Jester! And your god.
I have been playing terraria for as long as I can remember.. I think since i was about 6 and a half?
Anyway, I am a huge fan of the game and am a huge builder. Currently working on a "unique" vanity set, similar to youtubers like Khaios.
Other than Terraria, my interests mainly include reading, writing/roleplaying, drawing eldritch horrors beyond comprehension and fiction on a conceptual level, cats and Skyrim. I'm sorry Terraria, you are amazing, but Skyrim is my favorite...
I am lonely as all hell and at the same time extremely antisocial (which I guess doesn't really help at all) so I mainly rely on others to socialize with me first and to start conversations
my discord is jester!7879 if you wanna talk, although if you want better chances at meeting the Jester in all his chaotic glory, then you can add me on snapchat. User on there is the same user as this one.

I would add a lot more, although in recent years i've lost most of myself and have become but a husk of what I once was. Either that or there's much more to me than I'm letting on, though I'll leave that for you to decide.
I look forward to meeting you all!

Back
Top Bottom