Mobile Killer Skeletron-Bug

GoodStuff

Terrarian
When me and my brother were going into a world with a Corruption, we went to the dungeon to open the Corruption Biome Chest. But it was actually during the day and we hadn't beaten the Skeletron in this world yet. I had full Dragon armor and The Horseman's Blade, and my brother had Turtle armor and a Terra Blade. We also had really good accessories, but while we were waiting for nighttime, we destroyed the dungeon entrance (Bad idea). There was nothing left in the dungeon entrance, and when night came, we were surprised. The Skeletron headed right to us, and once we touched the head, we were inst-killed (I have 82 defense and 500 lives). I don't know how this happened, I think it was that the Skeletron was mistaked for the Dungeon Guardian. But it said we were slain by the Skeletron on our Grave Stones. The Skeletron disappeared and the Clothier never reappeared. I'm deleting this world. Please fix this bug.

This bug once happened to me. A friend went near the dungeon and I got killed instead on the opposite end of the world! Skeletron and WoF are bugged in this update.

That isn't skeletron. It is in there on purpose. You need to kill Skeletron to prevent the Dungeon Guardian from killing you. The Insta-Kill Skeletron head was the Dungeon Guardian.

You probably went into the dungeon,and since you did not defeat Skeletron yet, a dungeon guardian came out of nowhere with 9999 attack and 9999 defense and killed you. No joke.

Also the part where the NPC didn't spawn...

You got the wrong guy. The clothier doesn't spawn at the dungeon. The old man does. And if he doesn't respawn, It is probably because you didn't wait for another night for the Old Man to respawn. There was no reason to delete it.

When me and my brother were going into a world with a Corruption, we went to the dungeon to open the Corruption Biome Chest. But it was actually during the day and we hadn't beaten the Skeletron in this world yet. I had full Dragon armor and The Horseman's Blade, and my brother had Turtle armor and a Terra Blade. We also had really good accessories, but while we were waiting for nighttime, we destroyed the dungeon entrance (Bad idea). There was nothing left in the dungeon entrance, and when night came, we were surprised. The Skeletron headed right to us, and once we touched the head, we were inst-killed (I have 82 defense and 500 lives). I don't know how this happened, I think it was that the Skeletron was mistaked for the Dungeon Guardian. But it said we were slain by the Skeletron on our Grave Stones. The Skeletron disappeared and the Clothier never reappeared. I'm deleting this world. Please fix this bug.
Sounds like you tripped a Dungeon Guardian and the original/Skeletron sprite/name was used as originally it was a Skeletron Head before the 1.0.5 update for PC, which is the bug. Your death to it is legit.

I've had as similar problem. Me and a friend went to kill Skelly Tron for fun (we had chlorophyte armor and Dragon armor) but knight when came and we summoned him , one hit from his head and we were dead.

Back
Top Bottom