Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
I got the bug where the character is not controlable, but escape won`t work either, had to close the game via task manager/steam.
This happens every time after loading into the game, both of it, grabbling still works and from time to time certain directions also work.
Pressing Escape also worked one or two times.
Prior to this Happening i had experiences of the character Walking into the wrong direction instead of the one u were pressing
This always ended after actively walking in to the direction the game was going itself.
All of this was not one incident but happened somewhat random when i played the gmae, i even closed the game multiple times in between.
I saw the bug where the player isn`t controlable but wasn`t sure if it was the same, cause i escape also didn`t work.
Thx for Looking into this and kind regards,
Hitsuji

p.s.: I rly love the new version and master mode, haven`t played since 1.2 or some, but i rly love the game rn.

This was mention somewhere I believe. Try restarting your entire PC and see if that works. Also try Ctrl+Alt+Delete to open the Task Manager and then leave it. One of these might work.

This was mention somewhere I believe. Try restarting your entire PC and see if that works. Also try Ctrl+Alt+Delete to open the Task Manager and then leave it. One of these might work.
I know there already is a similair bug, just wanted to add a view Points i didn`t find in that thread. But thx for informing me. ^^

I got the bug where the character is not controlable, but escape won`t work either, had to close the game via task manager/steam.
This happens every time after loading into the game, both of it, grabbling still works and from time to time certain directions also work.
Pressing Escape also worked one or two times.
Prior to this Happening i had experiences of the character Walking into the wrong direction instead of the one u were pressing
This always ended after actively walking in to the direction the game was going itself.
All of this was not one incident but happened somewhat random when i played the gmae, i even closed the game multiple times in between.
I saw the bug where the player isn`t controlable but wasn`t sure if it was the same, cause i escape also didn`t work.
Thx for Looking into this and kind regards,
Hitsuji
You should probably find some of these other threads and get in contact with @Leinfors. I believe the devs need some extra help on traction with this one, since it is rare. They would like some specific data if you can provide it.

Back
Top Bottom