Pixel Art Lessk's Spriting Thread

Arakina

Steampunker
This is my spriting thread. I post my sprites here. Hue.

I do take requests, but I'm rather inefficient at doing requests and I'll forget to do your 50% of the time.

Because of the image limit, I'll just post a large file with all my non-animated sprites in it, and I'll keep adding to it.

vdrr7lL.png

I've also made a few animations using textures I've made/from the game.

output_gOc6uB.gif

output_4nMEm9.gif

output_nIpBHr.gif

You're free to use my sprites, but I'd appreciate it if you gave me credit and told me you used 'em.[/spoiler]​

Last edited:
That big sword, the biggest one, it looks really nice. Also the saddle of the horse is kinda misplaced unless intended. Finally Tales is my fav, kudos.

That big sword, the biggest one, it looks really nice. Also the saddle of the horse is kinda misplaced unless intended. Finally Tales is my fav, kudos.
I'm glad you liked it! That sword is actually supposed to be a spear, and it's just a bunch of terraria sprites scrunched up together. Kinda lazy, tbh, but I was new at the time.

The saddle is there because I was going to suggest an earlygame horse mount.

Tails was honestly one of my hardest sprites to do. A lot of blood, sweat and tears went into making that Tails sprite.
I'm also planning on making a Sonic sprite, but that'll be a while.

I've added a few animated sprites like the one in my signature. These take a while, so if you request one, be ready to wait!

These sprites are incredible and over time and after experience, you'll only get better. I challenge you to either do a Kermit the Frog sprite or a keyblade. Though it's optional to accept my challenge...

If you don't mind I would like a a pearl oyster a pearl a pearl necklace a surfboard spear and a dungeon style ocean chest?

Back