Game Mechanics Let Beating the Pumpkin/Frost Moon Give You Three Days of Its Respective Seasonal Event Instead of One

Flubman

Terrarian
Currently, beating the Pumpkin/Frost Moon gives you one day of the respective seasonal event. This is nice, but changing it to three days would be better because it would make finishing the bestiary and collecting vanity easier. Of course, if there's a conflict, the latest beaten Moon would override the previous one.

EDIT: Someone suggested allowing Halloween and Christmas at the same time if the Moons conflict. I'm not sure how feasible that would be, but I think it could be interesting.

EDIT 2: Apparently, there are mods that allow such a thing, and it works just fine.

Last edited:
I suggest to cause more chaos, allow on GFB worlds halloween and christmas at the same time.
To make the 2 celebrations that they occur at the same time, you have to beat frost moon in october according to your PC date or pumpkin moon when your PC says it is december. With the suggestion above a third way would be possible: By beating frostmoon and then next night pumpkin moon or vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom