Let me introduce my self, may I?

Lord of Cats

Skeletron Prime
Oh..oh no! I just can't believe I've been on this forums for a month or two and haven't even introduced my self?!? Well, let's get to the point!

Hello there! My name is Demon. I'm sorry but I won't say my real name..not around normal players. But to staff yeah. Anyways, I love Re-Logic. I've been playing it's games for year(s)! I love terraria, too. Question! Are you trustworthy? Answer: Oh yeah! I'm usually staff on a bunch of other servers/sites. I'm good at speeches, too. Also, I have really good grammar. So It's okay if I can be Moderator+ On this website :D. Question: How long have you played Terraria? Answer: Well, a year. Almost when it came out. A little later, though. Question: Are you a hacker/bot of some kind? Answer: NOOOO WAY I'M NOT. Then again, I'm trustworthy. Question: What's your favorite Re-Logic game? Answer: Well, obliviously it's Terraria. My top game ;). Question: So, do you have a family? Answer: Yes. I have a wife, and 2 sons. I don't really want to go on personal information. Question: Do you get warnings a lot? Answer: NO. I really almost never got a warning. Sometimes I try to be funny time to time. But other than that, I just help out.

I hope that's enough for now. Few, my hands are sure tired! Be sure to leave a comment :)!!!!!

-Lord of Demons

man, that took forever to make the rough draft xD. And yes, I did a fake draft than a rough draft than real ^ for this...

If you want me to be honest, saying you are mod material or wanting to be a mod usually means the opposite. Regardless, I welcome thee to TCF, just don't tread on me. I'm spiky.

Back
Top Bottom