Items Life Crystals and Life Fruit and should heal you when gaining a heart

Zyraphim

The Destroyer

In the graphic novel, a Life Crystal heals the protagonist, and I thought it would be a nice addition to the game. Life Crystals would fully heal you, but Life Fruit would heal only 150 health. They would replenish health only when your max health increases, so Crystals won't work if you already have max red hearts, and Fruit won't work when you have max gold hearts. Because of their rarity and the fact that you can only use Crystals 15 times and Fruit 20 times, they won't trigger Potion Sickness.

bro this is hella broken
this essentially means people could just not use crystals and cheese difficult bosses with them later

bro this is hella broken
this essentially means people could just not use crystals and cheese difficult bosses with them later
it would only work once, though. the upgrades are permanent. plus, they have a certain use time, so you'd be stuck using heart crystals for like 30 seconds while still having to dodge.

you could just deposit everything you have into a chest alongside the crystals and fruit and create more characters

fair. I shall now leave this thread, since my argument has been defeated my heaps of irrefutable evidence, and I no longer have a purpose here. Good discussion brother, it was very productive. Thank you for not just saying "Nuh uh!".

Seems like its only purpose would be to cheese EoC/Plantera with extra heals, as those are the only points in progression where you would naturally still have those on hand without maxed HP.

Back
Top Bottom