Logging in is glitched for me. (idk if theres a help forum, didnt find one)

Dogerium

Skeletron Prime
So, everytime i log in, it works well. (im using steam login)
BUT(T), when i try to post something/comment, etc, it asks me to login. I login, and it does the same thing forever. Right now i am typing in one of the rare moments when it actually let me post.

So, everytime i log in, it works well. (im using steam login)
BUT(T), when i try to post something/comment, etc, it asks me to login. I login, and it does the same thing forever. Right now i am typing in one of the rare moments when it actually let me post.
If you sign in with an email you can press "Remember password" and "Stay signed in" If your steam has Terraria downloaded you will get the "Official Terrarian" title.

Make sure you are using HTTP and not HTTPS. You may need to clear your browser cache and change your bookmark(s).

If you sign in with an email you can press "Remember password" and "Stay signed in" If your steam has Terraria downloaded you will get the "Official Terrarian" title.

I am using steam, and i have terraria, but i haven't gotten the terraria title neither the steampunker title.

Make sure your steam profile is set to public - at least until the trophies register.

The system cannot see your games and such otherwise

Make sure your steam profile is set to public - at least until the trophies register.

The system cannot see your games and such otherwise
I never put my steam profile to private. But thanks anyways, i finally got my titles. :D

Back
Top Bottom