looking for 1-2 to play calamity

Jonte

Terrarian
i am a 16 yo/ male from sweden and im looking for 1-2 people to play through calamity with, adn there will be a few more mods. yet another boss health bar and cheat sheet. looking for someone that has same or close timezones, central european. comment here or add me steam: fettojunior or Polly Puffar.

Last edited:
I might be able to but there are a few obstacles I have to overcome first. I have a C- in English and I am grounded until I get my grade up to at least a B minus. I am saving up for terraria on the pc and I am very close to $10. But other than that, I'd be happy to. I have about 3 years of experience playing terraria on mobile and on console, so you shouldn't have to explain everything to me. I'm new to pc, so you might have to tell me about a few key things. I can speak english.

Assuming you live in Sweden, you have the Central European Timezone. I have the Hawaiian-Aleutian Timezone. This means at 6:50 pm my time, it is 5:50 am your time. I am 11 hours behind you.

I might be able to but there are a few obstacles I have to overcome first. I have a C- in English and I am grounded until I get my grade up to at least a B minus. I am saving up for terraria on the pc and I am very close to $10. But other than that, I'd be happy to. I have about 3 years of experience playing terraria on mobile and on console, so you shouldn't have to explain everything to me. I'm new to pc, so you might have to tell me about a few key things. I can speak english.
i dont think i can play at those times, sorry

Back
Top Bottom