PC-Modded Looking for people to play calamity mod

Daylightly

Terrarian
I've played vanilla terraria quite a bit and I've done some of calamity before but I want to do a full playthrough and I would like to have a group. I'm 18 so anybody around my age would be nice and hopefully we can become friends. I'm in college so I won't be able to do any intense grinding so if that's what your looking for then this probably isn't for you, I'm looking for this to be relatively casual.

I've played vanilla terraria quite a bit and I've done some of calamity before but I want to do a full playthrough and I would like to have a group. I'm 18 so anybody around my age would be nice and hopefully we can become friends. I'm in college so I won't be able to do any intense grinding so if that's what your looking for then this probably isn't for you, I'm looking for this to be relatively casual.
discord name?

Hi im Down to play with you as casual as you want Discord is _pandaemperor / Steam code is 404062687

Back
Top Bottom