PC Looking for players to help with maximum difficulty world, start to finish.

R1ch4rd N1x0n

Terrarian
I've been dreaming to get back into this game but just haven't due to being focused on other games, and being somewhat afraid of playing again due to how I always play games on maximum difficulty, and Terraria's maximum difficulty is very, very hard.

By maximum difficulty, I mean a Master, For The Worthy, Crimson world, where all of us use completely new characters, on the hardcore difficulty. We start the world from the very beginning, and use those characters ONLY on that world, and no other worlds at all.

I would do this myself, but I know I would just get destroyed. So I'm wondering if there's anyone willing to help me with this? It would be great. Preferably skilled players.

If you're wondering, yes I know how to play the game, but it's been quite some time and I may be rusty.

I was on board until I read "hard-core characters". Honestly, I'm struggling enough in my playthrough with a Normal Character, I couldn't even fathom trying it with a Hardcore Character lol

Best of luck to you and whoever joins!

I've been dreaming to get back into this game but just haven't due to being focused on other games, and being somewhat afraid of playing again due to how I always play games on maximum difficulty, and Terraria's maximum difficulty is very, very hard.

By maximum difficulty, I mean a Master, For The Worthy, Crimson world, where all of us use completely new characters, on the hardcore difficulty. We start the world from the very beginning, and use those characters ONLY on that world, and no other worlds at all.

I would do this myself, but I know I would just get destroyed. So I'm wondering if there's anyone willing to help me with this? It would be great. Preferably skilled players.

If you're wondering, yes I know how to play the game, but it's been quite some time and I may be rusty.
Maybe if you exclude that hardcore character part im in.

Back
Top Bottom