PS4 Looking for some pets

Deathcall333

Terrarian
Looking for some pets to complete the pet collector achievement. I need the Petri dish, the vile of blood, the cabbage, the beeswax, the wolf fang, and the brain.

Not sure what I would trade but it could really be anything. I’ve already beaten the game a few times over. Shoot me a snap at joshisbord18

I play on PlayStation 4. Gamer tag Deathcall133.

Hey, I have some of the pets you mentioned. I'm currently missing one final trophy which is the "Pet Collector" trophy. I have almost all the pets except a handful that's all rng based. The biggest one is missing the Dungeon Guardian Bone Key pet. For days I've tried using hoiks, cursed dungeon wall teleporters with honey and wires which I think also got patched... :dryadcry: as well as trying good old fashioned trying to lure and kill him, but nope, no luck. It's driving me insane 😅 If you happen to have the Bone Key I'd be so so thankful.

I'm also happy to trade you legendary weapons like the Zenith, end game accessories like the Shellphone, or armor sets since I got the Armory trophy the other day if I don't end up having all the pets you listed (I'm a hoarder and completionist lol). I tried contacting you on psn with the gamertag you provided but your settings don't allow non friends to message, just letting you know since I sent you a friend request to communicate/trade there as needed.

Hey, I have some of the pets you mentioned. I'm currently missing one final trophy which is the "Pet Collector" trophy. I have almost all the pets except a handful that's all rng based. The biggest one is missing the Dungeon Guardian Bone Key pet. For days I've tried using hoiks, cursed dungeon wall teleporters with honey and wires which I think also got patched... :dryadcry: as well as trying good old fashioned trying to lure and kill him, but nope, no luck. It's driving me insane 😅 If you happen to have the Bone Key I'd be so so thankful.

I'm also happy to trade you legendary weapons like the Zenith, end game accessories like the Shellphone, or armor sets since I got the Armory trophy the other day if I don't end up having all the pets you listed (I'm a hoarder and completionist lol). I tried contacting you on psn with the gamertag you provided but your settings don't allow non friends to message, just letting you know since I sent you a friend request to communicate/trade there as needed.
Hi yes sorry forgot that my ps settings were like that... I have a bone key that I can trade. You get it by killing the dungeon gradian right? Ill change my settings so I can be messaged.

Hi yes sorry forgot that my ps settings were like that... I have a bone key that I can trade. You get it by killing the dungeon gradian right? Ill change my settings so I can be messaged.

No worries! And yes, the dungeon guardian is the one who can drop the bone key prior to killing a certain boss. And perfect, I can hop on now if you're available.

Back
Top Bottom