PC Looking to play vanilla master mode pc (*CLOSED*)

Del Dano

Terrarian
I'll host the server and it should be up 24/7, it'll be 1.4 master mode pc and the world will be large and crimson, im est so check if the afternoon in est isnt a time that you'd be on most days, ill be summoner and please dont bring in items from other worlds/cheat items in, i'd prefer to keep this very vanilla (although i might do some things to make the progression of early pre hardmode alot faster), add me on discord: Menacing Spoon#5947 or add me on steam with code 456079176, also no mic required and im probably going to be going at a pretty fast pace in terms of trying to defeat bosses

Last edited:
If you got room for another, sent an invite on discord and steam
You'll be more likely to find playmates if you personalize your profile enough to not look like a temporary user. I forgot to ask my partners about adding randoms as well, sorry.

No worries
Excellent, I'll have to ask them, but I think you may want to find another world to do master mode on, as we are doing a for the worthy run after getting post moon lord on a drunk world and it may be confusing, that and I'm only really on and in game from 5pm-8pm central on weekdays if I'm not behind on responsibilities.

Excellent, I'll have to ask them, but I think you may want to find another world to do master mode on, as we are doing a for the worthy run after getting post moon lord on a drunk world and it may be confusing, that and I'm only really on and in game from 5pm-8pm central on weekdays if I'm not behind on responsibilities.
found another guy to play mastermode with, thanks for being so nice about everything

Back
Top Bottom