PC Making monsters ignore you?

Zelefant

Terrarian
I want to do a terraria Arena series where npcs fight mobs and stuff like that. But every time, they attack me and I die. Is there a way to make it so bosses know I'm there, but don't attack me, so that they stay in the area, but they can't attack me?

I'm pretty sure @Pedguin will help you out. The only solution I know is using Vortex Armor and increasing your defense as much as you can. That way enemies will less likely target you and because of high defense you won't take much defense

I'm pretty sure @Pedguin will help you out. The only solution I know is using Vortex Armor and increasing your defense as much as you can. That way enemies will less likely target you and because of high defense you won't take much defense
Yeah, I have seen a few of his Arena videos, they inspired me to do it.

Just checked out getting highest defense, it turns out Skeletron and Golem can still one-hit-kill me...?

So i have done that, and he still one-hits me. I have 116 defense.
Well, now I'm pretty sure you're trying to deal with a Skeletron(Prime) at day. Under the daylight it becomes as tough as Dungeon Guardian.
So, fight it at night, make sure you used 15 Life Crystals and 20 Life Fruits then it shouldn't one-hit killing you...

Back
Top Bottom