PC MASSIVE Modded Stream Series! Player Ran Economy

Which Disease?

• Corruption

• Crimson

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xoid

Terrarian
Only 3 mods. - Calamity Mod + Thorium Mod + boss checklist - 18+ - 8 Player Large World - Jump in/Out - play with your friends - stream series! - Softcore - The second this post is filled up to a minimum of 4 players, the journey will COMMENCE!, everyone will be getting messaged and sent a friend request. My world will be open depending on times our friends can hop on, but feel free to log in at any time to progress during these hours! (guaranteed hours available are 3pm to 12am EDT on weekends and weekdays)

info.png

If someone else would rather host the world in case of server issues, Feel free to ask!

To prevent awkward moments, i've developed a ruleset to keep everyone happy:

First off, you dont have to participate with anyone if you would rather be solo. but keep in mind;
This will be a player driven economy. An example of this gameplay would be Albion Online; with pvp being a choice.

how-to-know-if-account-deleted-Discord-img.png

Multiple voice channels have been made so players can enjoy the game with who they please.

This environment should be player run, and rule free!

So heres the true restrictions of the "Rule free" environment:

1. To keep griefing at a minimum, posting a Screenshot or terrible phone-tography of your building, and a sign with your name on it into the discord channel "#sexybuilding" will help determine penalties of players based on interests (e.g. they were stuck in a block) if they alter the building without permission post-image.

2. To keep MAT Mining balanced for participants, any cave originating from a hellivator, or tunnel attached to a building will give the miner who designed it priority. If more than one player participated in the excavation as a team, these people share the priority. (on your lawn between player houses does not count unless lawn is clearly designated by the player to be considered owned. e.g. fences, porch),

3. Try to not steal peoples items. there wont be an economy otherwise - breaking the immersion of a living player environment. All players will have a vote if there is consistency of robbery. Evidence has an effect
4. Enjoy your time here, everyone wants to have fun!
5. as long as you aren't griefing, we wont have a problem :3

it might feel like a free for all, but the large sized world should get people to spread out and build all across the world. even living in the desert might provide useful, as players might want to buy some cactus/water leaf off you! or maybe someone lives by the ocean, and sells their fish, or a player who focuses on alchemy, and sells their potions! Even a blacksmith!

no one HAS to do anything. do literally anything not listed here and no one should have problems

Discord: Join the Terraria Overload Discord Server!

My Steam: Steam Community :: 1% Resolution

Last edited:
i will be looking for as many players as i can for the next 3 days, so we may end up with more than 8 people, and that would be awesome

- English - 17+ - Expert - Vanilla - No Player Limit - Stream Series - Discord - No Voice Needed - Large World -

First off, everyone needs the discord to keep the ball rolling. No voice chat needed. but this is for the discord marketplace chatroom for when players are selling wares.

Secondly, idgaf what you do, or how many of you there are. i want a server so full that no one can build another house again. To keep players from being unhappy, i've developed an entire world inside this server. Roles given out based on class, so you can @mention @mages and @healers (If calamity + Thorium); and you can continue to develop both trade skills and work together when its boss time!

it all starts with two players

So, lets begin.. Join the Terraria Overload Discord Server!

Your 2 Threads have been merged, as a policy we don't permit duplicate threads overall.

While with the 2nd Thread, it appears you're trying to create a new type of playthrough, we ask that you include that in your original Thread by editing the original post. You can edit the description to say there are 2 different types of playthroughs, there's no need for another Thread. Please do not create anymore Quick Hookup Threads.

If you have questions about this, you can send me or another staff member a PM.

Back
Top Bottom