PS4 Master mode 6 accessory slot

alexfrank19

Terrarian
I recently created a master mode character and i just finished beating the eye and collecting my first relic when it comes to my attention i only have 5 accessory slots for my character. in master mode i thought you started with 6. so i created another master character and still only 5 slots. someone help!!

Yo im having the same exact problem and idk why i just beated eye of cthulu and have been like 6hours in the game grinding but now that i see its not normal i only have 5 slots for acessories im on journey mode master mode btw (edit- you gain your 6th slot when u beat wall of flesh and then u consume the demon heart and get the seventh

Have you looked here?
46E408F1-E285-4B48-9BDD-C502DEE04581.jpeg

Edit: I wasn’t on console much anymore because I’ve been playing no man sky, so I used a picture from @SPAMTON ‘s video

I recently created a master mode character and i just finished beating the eye and collecting my first relic when it comes to my attention i only have 5 accessory slots for my character. in master mode i thought you started with 6. so i created another master character and still only 5 slots. someone help!!
Are you in a a Master Mode world? Pretty sure you have to be in a Master Mode world to get the 6th slot.

Back
Top Bottom