Drawings & Paintings (Most of) Maz's Terraria art

A_Mazarians_Boat

Eye of Cthulhu
Hey there! I'm Maz and I make a lot of terraria art
These are the ones i've made most recently, i've also been experimenting with my art a lot 👍
PS: ive also posted this art on my pixilart account
Zee and PG terraria.png
Hows life?? Terraria art.png
zoologist drawing terraria art npc.png
Terraria barbie meme.png
IMG_4294.jpeg
THE GUIDE DRAWINGS!!.png
silly meme terraria art.png

Zee terraria art request .png

This Zoologist drawing was requested by @HandsomeSquirrel🐿️ so shout out to him!
Jim terraria art.png
My art signature is very inconsistent, its between MazerietteJMz and A_Mazarians_Boat
Please do not re-upload or use my art without my permission
Anyways, I hope you liked it `:happy:

Last edited:
Well I definitely liked this! Your art style is fantastic. The textures and how it's suposesd to be detailed but still remains cartoony is a splendid mix that I haven't seen. Everytime I see your art, it makes me think that you used to work for a fangame or fnf, undertale, or anything like that which is also a good sign. Feels familiar yet to distinct from theirs.

What made you the artist that you are? Maybe I could get some tips from you as I'm pretty... Solid for my art? I'm not the best at drawing humans just yet but I'd love to learn how other people started as a bud and grew into awesome roses.

Well I definitely liked this! Your art style is fantastic. The textures and how it's suposesd to be detailed but still remains cartoony is a splendid mix that I haven't seen. Everytime I see your art, it makes me think that you used to work for a fangame or fnf, undertale, or anything like that which is also a good sign. Feels familiar yet to distinct from theirs.

What made you the artist that you are? Maybe I could get some tips from you as I'm pretty... Solid for my art? I'm not the best at drawing humans just yet but I'd love to learn how other people started as a bud and grew into awesome roses.
Thanks you so much! I highly appreciate it, I don’t exactly remember how I got into art I just drew a lot as a kid.
I’m not really good at giving advice, especially when it comes to art, but I have some! 1. Inspiration is really good for art, not just when it comes to art styles, but also for poses and composition. 2. You can use pretty much any brush for lineart, don’t force yourself to stick to the default clean brushes 3. Layer modes in digital art are super useful, especially when it comes to shading, I recommend trying them out!
That’s it so far, have a good day!

Back
Top Bottom