PC Meep's Warehouse

Do you have more Crimson Keys or Vampire Knives? I would also need 2 or one of each. I'm also in the need for one Sextant(last piece for my cell phone). Also as many Truffle Worms you'd be willing to sell me. I'm not sure a fair price for all of that. Just me know what you'd like. I can trade some items, just let me know what you might like. I can also host the server since you won't be able to. Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
I should have enough for you DragnManDan, and I have everything, trust me, after playing so many worlds and getting so much stuff, I will have enough, and I will see what I can do for you in Truffle Worms

I should have enough for you DragnManDan, and I have everything, trust me, after playing so many worlds and getting so much stuff, I will have enough, and I will see what I can do for you in Truffle Worms

Okay when would you like to meet and trade? I'll be free later on this afternoon. Also my brother Skadoo23 can also get teh stuff from you if I'm not able to meet you in time.

got a last prism il give you 2 plat ( i dont care about the prefix but if its really good il give you 1 more plat )

OK OK! Sorry for the wait, and honestly, it might be a bit before I can get to you guys, I have been extremely sick the last few weeks, and, I dunno if its gonna be letting up any time soon, but, I will get to all of you as soon as I can, and I swear, I have everything you guys are looking for. Again I am extremely sorry for the wait, I have been stuck in bed so much, that basically I forgot about the warehouse and was trying to get better!

Back
Top Bottom