Menu buggin

Xx Mr Jedi

Terrarian
So hi, i have a problem, or rather my friend does, but he suffers from anxiety and is not willing to post his own problem. When he opens the game it starts up easy enough, however, his mouse doesn't seem to behave properly...he has trouble clicking on anything in the menus. He has to spam click just to choose an option, but more times than not, when he clicks his mouse jumps to a different part of the screen, always to the top left. and when he manages to click on single player, no matter what he chooses next, will normally send him back to the main menu. Yes we have both tried to look up a fix for this, and yes, we have found threads with this same problem, but no, none of them were ever resolved. I gave up yesterday after 3 and a half hours of searching, and i only found threads from 2016, that just dead ended with no useful advice. He is running Terraria off of Steam, as am I, but i don't have this problem at all. We tried restarting his PC, uninstalling and re-installing, turning off Steam Overlay, re-sizing his screen, everything we could think of. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom