tModLoader Merciless Mode

Thank you very much for the answer. I really appreciate this mod as I am a big fan of difficulty and challenge. Your mod also does not just slap on "5x monster DPS/HP" and call it a day, which is great.

As for my first play-through I have decided to disable this mod since all the "Revengance", "Death", "Eternity" and "Awakened" modes are already eating me alive D:
When i get more experienced in those mods I will enable it again and do another challenge run.

One suggestion though. Could you implement "config" where we can edit and tweak some of the numbers ourself? Such as monster DPS/HP/Armour/Spawn rate, etc... That would be amazing!

One suggestion though. Could you implement "config" where we can edit and tweak some of the numbers ourself? Such as monster DPS/HP/Armour/Spawn rate, etc... That would be amazing!

For the time being, I don't think I'll be adding a config specifically for stat changes. With Master Mode quickly approaching, that is likely going to be taking up a large majority of people's attention for awhile, let alone 1.4 itself. As a matter a fact, this mod will likely be rebranded into something a little different once 1.4 tML comes around, but that's far down the road for now.

I might change my mind on the config, I'm not entirely sure, but as it stands, there likely won't be one until either full release of the mod or until 1.4 tML rolls around

Back
Top Bottom